Guest agrees to charges and acknowledges to having read and understood the Property Manager’s terms and conditions on the following pages. Payment of the reservation deposit is considered an acceptance of all management policies listed regardless of an actual signature on this contract. I am aware that a representative of St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc. will be contacting me to confirm the reservation details if this reservation was initially made online. I also understand that St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc. may choose not to accept my online reservation if it does not meet certain requirements such as, but not limited to, a minimum number of nights or a reservation not beginning or ending on a Saturday during certain times of the year.
Guest shall comply with all applicable laws, and promptly comply with governmental order or directive for the correction or prevention of any violation of applicable law in connection with the Guest’s stay at the Property. The Rental Contract may be modified from time to time to conform to amendments of the applicable law.
Agency Disclosure: St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, INC (SSIBR, INC), serves as the agent for homeowners of vacation rental properties and operates as an innkeeper under Georgia Title 43-21. Each property is individually owned, and each home will vary in decor and amenities. We ask that you show our vacation homes the same courtesy that you do your own home.
Fees and Payment Information:
- We require that 50% of the rental fees shall be paid upon booking your reservation and the remainder of the rental fee will be automatically charged to the credit card on file ~ 60 days prior to arrival. Any additional services or fees will be charged accordingly to the card used to book your reservation or to a substitute card as provided. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be paid in full at time of booking.
- A Cleaning fee of $125 – $350, based on the size of the home, will apply to all reservations.
- A Non-Refundable Booking Fee of $75 will be added to all reservations.
- Any damages incurred to the property including it’s contents & surroundings will be the responsibility of the guest. Guest agrees that any damages will be charged to their payment method on file. In the event that St Simons Island Beach Rentals is unable to collect for said damages, collections and/or criminal charges may apply.
- State sales tax (6%) and county accommodation tax (5%) is collected on the first 30 nights of all stays.
- There is a $5 per night hotel-motel tax collected up to 30 nights.
- State sales tax only is collected on the 31st-90th nights of all stays.
- Payments may be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. All payments must be made in US funds.
- Guest agrees to abide by the number of persons included on the reservation. An additional fee of $100.00 will be assessed for each extra person not included on the reservation. Due to fire codes, only the maximum amount of people listed on confirmation, can occupy rental. If you exceed the limit of the maximum capacity allotted for your rental, you will be asked to leave and forfeit total on reservation plus security deposit
- Early Check In / Late Check Out may be available for an additional fee of $50 per exception.
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to arrival date will be subject to a $125 Administration Fee.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date will be subject to forfeiture of all paid monies.
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather, hurricanes, red tide, and any other acts of nature. Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures, mechanical failure of items such as (but not limited to) air conditioners, TV, internet, dishwashers, pools or other luxury items. This includes power outages, construction from surrounding areas, flooding, or water shortage.
Check In, Check Out:
- Check-In is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
- Our units are key-less entry. Your detailed arrival & entry instructions along with necessary codes will be emailed to you 3 days prior to your arrival. Unless prior permission is granted, late checkouts will incur a $50/half hour charge.
- Excess cleaning will incur an additional charge from your payment method on file.
Reporting Damage: Please take a moment to inspect and note any damage to the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If there is an issue you must report/submit photos directly after your arrival to our office to avoid possible liability. If there are If any loss or damage occurs during your stay, please notify our office immediately.
Housekeeping: Your vacation accommodations will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at checkout. We respectfully request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care you would your own. PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH SANITARY NAPKINS, TAMPONS, PAPER TOWELS, AND WIPES/BABY WIPES, ETC. IF ANY DAMAGE OR BLOCKAGE OCCURS AS A RESULT OF THESE ACTIONS, GUEST WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY.
Departure Duties: At the end of the rental term, Guest shall:
- Place used towels in front of laundry room and leave beds unmade.
- Take out garbage from the kitchen and place in the outside garbage cans.
- Garbage bags not placed in trash cans are subject to a $10/bag removal fee that will be charged to your payment method on file. Turn off all lights, equipment, fans, FPs, etc., turn AC to 76 degrees
- Remove perishables from refrigerator and run dishwasher, all dishes should be left cleaned.
- Lock all doors and windows
- Make sure that all pool passes, and garage door remotes are left on kitchen counter.
Minimum Age Requirement: You must be 25 years of age to rent one of our properties. The person making the reservation must be one of the guests who occupies and remains with the rental group throughout their stay. Parents, please do not call to rent for high school or college parties as guests will be asked for proof of age at the time of check-in. Minimum age requirements to rent during GA/FL Football weekend is 35 years of age.
Falsified reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subjected to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in or will be vacated from property.
Fines and Penalties: Guests will be responsible for any and all fines, penalties, or citations assessed, either at the time of incident or after departure, to them individually, to the property, or to St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc. during their dates of occupancy including, but not limited to, noise, parking, and trash violations.
Noise Ordinance: St. Simons Island has a strict10PM noise ordinance. Loud noise, music, and pool use are not permitted after 10PM. Please be considerate of your neighbors and island residents. Any noise violations and fines will be the responsibility of the guest and could result in immediate eviction.
House Parties, Family Reunions, and Gatherings: House parties, Family Reunions, Weddings, and other large gatherings are prohibited. Please note the maximum allowed occupancy of the property. Overcrowding will result in immediate eviction without refund.
Parking/Vehicles: The number of available parking spaces will vary according to property. For specific parking information, please contact SSIBR. Boats, trailers, RVs, watercraft and campers are prohibited on any properties unless consented to by SSIBR. All are subject to being towed if brought onto a property without prior permission.
Pets & Smoking: All units are NO SMOKING! Any signs of smoking indoors will incur additional charges. We do have pet friendly properties that will accommodate small dogs only, with a maximum weight limit of 20-25lbs; A Non- Refundable Pet Fee of $250 for the first dog & $150 fee for the second dog with a limit of two dogs, is required on all pet friendly properties for short stays, longer stays (14 days) will require a fee of $400. Any pets in the properties without prior permission will result in immediate eviction and loss of monies paid. Guest will also be held liable for a professional hypoallergenic home cleaning. No cats will be allowed under any circustances.
Amenities: Amenities vary by property, please refer to the property specific information on our website or call our office for more details. Some amenities will change periodically as will availability, we cannot be held liable for changes made to properties or errors on our websites or third-party marketing sites.
Unit Supplies: The property will be outfitted with one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, one roll of paper towels in the kitchen and one trash liner in each of the trash cans. You will need to purchase additional items for the remainder of your stay to include but not limited to Dish Soap, Laundry and Dish Detergent, and Cleaning Supplies. All Properties will be stocked with an adequate supply of linens to include bath, kitchen towels and beach towels (may vary). All units are thoroughly checked prior to your arrival. For any reason should you find that your unit does not have adequate starter supplies or towels (2 per person per max amount of guest the unit sleeps) please notify our office immediately.
Liability: Guest agrees to hold the Property Owner and St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc. or its officers harmless from all liabilities and costs of defense, including attorney’s fees arising out of Guest’s use of the leased property, and all claims, damages, and liability incurred to invitees, family, or friends of the Guest. St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc., its officers and the Property Owner are not responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal items of any kind, theft or vandalism or other damages to the guest’s personal property or items left in the unit. Guest expressly agrees and understands that there is a risk of injury or death from the use of pools and other bodies of water and agrees that neither St. Simons Island Beach Rentals or its officers shall be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages or death to persons whether or not said injury or death is due to the negligence of St. Simons Island Beach Rentals or its officers.
Substitution of Accommodations Disclaimer: Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc. reserves the right to substitute the accommodation for an equal or better property. However, due to changes in residence ownership, mechanical problems, or any other circumstance, we cannot guarantee a specific rental property. We reserve the right to change assignments without liability should a residence become unavailable for any reason. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a refund of their reservation fees. Should guest choose a less expensive home, a refund for the difference will be issued. Should guest choose a more expensive home, guest’s credit card will be charged for the additional cost.
Utilities: Rental rates are inclusive of all utilities including, power, premium cable television, high speed internet and water. Any additional services will be noted in the property description. As previously stated, interruption of utilities does not warrant refunds. However, management will make every effort to resolve such interruptions in a timely manner. Stays greater than 30-days in length, are subject to an excess utilities surcharge when utilities are significantly higher than average due to their occupancy.
Construction: St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc. or the Property Owner shall not be held responsible for providing any advanced notification in the event of nearby construction. St. Simons Island is a growing community and there is a chance of construction near your rental. Noise and altered views due to construction are beyond our control and we cannot be held liable, nor do we issue refunds due to those circumstances.
Units for sale: In event a property you are renting is listed for sale, we may find the need to show the property during your visit. We will make every effort to schedule a showing at a convenient time, so your vacation is not disturbed.
Lost and Found: St. Simons Island Beach Rentals, Inc. is not liable for any personal items left behind. We will make every effort to locate and return any item. The guest will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred with a $15 minimum. Please check the home thoroughly prior to your departure.
Inoperable Equipment / Maintenance: Although we cannot guarantee the operation of all appliances, our staff makes every effort to keep the equipment and appliances in good working order. Please report any major appliance, plumbing, air conditioning, internet problems and we will do our best to have any malfunction repaired quickly, however, no discounts or refunds will be given for equipment or appliance failure.
Websites & Properties: While our goal is total accuracy, St. Simons Island Beach Rentals is not responsible for changes made to the property by the owners without our knowledge or for input errors in our brochures or website. Matters of personal taste, style and quality may vary from unit to unit. We make every effort to accurately relay property information via pictures, descriptions, relative pricing and knowledgeable staff; however, property descriptions, contents, and rental rates are subject to change.
St. Simons Island Beach Rentals
1759 Demere Rd.
St. Simons Island, GA 31522